Excellent opportunity for a Director of Sales with proven track record selling medical devices and in-depth understanding of medical device marketing and experience in successful product introduction and closing complex clinical/technical sales.
As our Director of Sales, you will:
• Set the vision and overall sales strategy from launch to scale, including defining long-term goals and strategies.
• Differentiate Harmonus product offerings by conveying compelling value propositions and developing and presenting solutions proposals and quotations.
• Develop relationships with departmental & technical decision makers to gain access to C-Suite decision makers.
• Drive Harmonus KOL (Key Opinion Leader) success, developing high level relationships with key opinion leaders, with the purpose of making these engagements successful as positive references in the market.
• Identify, suggest and attend key stakeholder meetings focused in our target markets and audiences.
• Plan and execute peer to peer education events.
• Meet and exceed agreed revenue goals.
• Articulate new products consistent with company focus and strategy, based on market demands, and work with other functional groups to develop them.
• Provide Marketing input to Design Control process for labeling, pricing, product mix, performance specifications and positioning.
Qualifying experience should include:
• Relevant industry experience in medical devices.
• Achievement of significant market penetration for new product launches and track record of substantial professional sales accomplishments
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong KOL relationships.
• Development and execution of a strategic marketing campaign for a clinical product.
• Management of product launch activities.
• Experience developing and leveraging clinical publications and post-market studies as strategies to support product awareness.
• Development of relationships with key business partners.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in science, business or engineering.
• Minimum 8-10 years in medical device marketing of clinical products.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills, and strong project management, leadership, and team building skills